Monday, August 27, 2012

Monday ....

  It's Monday and the LAST week of Summer.   How can that be?  I can actually count the number of times I've been out of town on both hands.  Lately, the busy-ness of life gets in the way of fun. 

  Hot weather in the forecast -- I'm hoping to sell out at Market tomorrow -- I'm assuming the weather dudes will be correct ... and if it does get that hot, I will not be able to hold "left overs" until Saturday -- they'll be chicken & deer food. 

  Saturday Market was a bust.  It rained .... not enough to make a difference in our drought conditions, but enough to keep our customers home. 

  I've been shopping via EBAY in anticipation of a crafty Labor Day Weekend.  The treasures arrive daily in the mail!  It makes me smile.  Package #2 of 4 arrived today. 

M

No comments: