Sunday, December 2, 2012

last week on Daisy Lane ...

  So did you all enjoy my week of pictures -- I uploaded most of them from my iPad.  It is a handy gadget.  I'm forcing myself to use it more.  Seriously thinking about purchasing another one and linking them together at the office. 

  It's been quite the week.  Lots of numbers got crunched.  $$$$$$$$$$$$  heavy on the income out here in rural america.  That is a great thing.  I didn't get my furniture relocation project done -- but will start tomorrow.  The new renters have moved in.  Baxter, their dog, is pretty damn cute.  He's a pug.  I worked every night so the only sewing was Friday night, last night and this morning. 

  Big rush to get baby boy quilt #2 done.   Lance Christopher Schultz arrived last night at 1:41 am.  2 lb 12 ounces and 14 1/2 inches -- 28 weeks -- Mom had issues with pre-eclampsia.  So I'm still quilting on his but will finish tonight and get it bound.  He's going to need the warmth.

  I got to meet Sandi Anderson (of A Legacy of Stitches) on Friday.  I won a package of scraps off her blog and she delivered it.  Can't wait to play with them!  Someday when we both have more time there will be coffee, treats and a long chat in our future! 

  I love ebay.  I really love it when the stuff I'm trying to sell --- sells.  Cleaned out my stash of pre-cuts last week.  What was I thinking?  I can't believe I bought some of it.  Musta been on sale.  I also gave 2 trash bags of fabric and 1 bag of batting scraps to a quilting friend.  The clean out continues!!!!

 Toodles

Marie




So if you are in need of a pair of ladies Dingo boots -- 8 1/2 medium ... find 'em on ebay ...


or a lime green suede jacket from Coldwater Creek -- not sure what I was thinking on this one either.

No comments: