okay, I'm not blond (it was the first image I found after googling) but I'm frazzled to the max. -- year end is fast approaching and the world is evidently coming to an end. if the Mayans were correct I shouldn't be working so hard getting ready for clients falling over the fiscal cliff.
we added a bit of self stress to the mix -- more on that one later. suffice to say --- it's happening peeps.
on the positive side of life -- after Friday our days get longer -- more daylight is always a blessing. by February it might actually still be light out by 6:00pm ... although this Diva will still be coming and going in the dark.
I haven't had time to sew since Sunday ... baby quilt headed out to it's new home today and my first jelly roll strip quilt is getting mailed to a friend in need -- Coc is still in Rochester -- she's in the good care of the Mayo doctors ... it has been a long journey.
enough with the whining -- I am blessed
ho ho ho
my frugal ways are getting weirder -- I used my 30% off coupon at Kohl's .. to purchase socks and undergarments, which were already on sale. -- good grief --- at Christmas I wasted a 30% off coupon on underwear!
Marie

No comments:
Post a Comment