Saturday, December 8, 2012

quilting diva .... busy diva

so, remember when we all wanted to be Lynette Jensen, the Thimbleberries Diva ... well while cleaning out the stash of "ready to be quilted" projects I found this .... so I started free motion quilting ....

Baby Lance Christopher arrived early last Sunday Morning -- 2 lbs 13 ounces ... needless to say I wasn't ready .... this is the second attempt at a quilt for him .... I like it -- strips of batik with a couple hunks of snow thrown it ... lots of straight line quilting ... nice thin, non poofy batt .. 
and ya, I quilted with lime green thread --

frogs on lily pads for the back!

my expanding collection of 31 bags ... are they cool or what!

and yep, gotta love the snow -- the blizzard warning for tomorrow seems a bit unnecessary -- i'd be happy if it hit somewhere else.


No comments: