Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Almost Weed Free Wednesday !

 
the watermelon end -- could be titled the "watermelon free Wednesday" ... looking slim peeps .... dang .. I'm going to seed some "Sugar Babies" tonight -- they're 60 days to maturity ... might happen, might not.
 

 
the squash end ... marching along like soldiers in formation

 
a squash blossom!

 
yeppers, I backed red Bessie into the garage at home ... and didn't hit anything on the way in ... Bessie is a bit large for the home garage.
 

 
a small world.  I posted a picture of the squash blossom on facebook and tagged Susan of Squash Blossom Farm (on my blog favorites list) ... and Jacob messages me .... " are they near Rochester" ... --  the kid's been there!  Small World ... (and that damn song has been running thru my head all night long) ...
 
The plan is to visit Squash Blossom Farm after Jacob & Shelley's wedding in August.  Since there won't be any watermelons by then it should work into the schedule nicely!
 
Happy Wednesday .... Friday for some, this Diva however will be working on Friday!


No comments: