Thursday, July 11, 2013

self created

   STRESS.

   Good grief getting ready for vacation is setting me over the nasty edge.  I just had conversation with myself.  I'm missing THREE, yes 3 flipping days of work.

   RELAX. 

   Although during the stressful moments yesterday I had loaded this quilt on the long arm ...


   sorry it is sideways, I don't know how to rotate it or frankly in my stressed out (but soon to be relaxing ) frame of mind do not care to rotate it.

   Anyhow -- I quilted it ... pretty darn spiffy .... until I changed thread colors and the tension went wacky.  For most of it; the thread color is a mossy brown .. blended well, I thought white for the white borders would be nice (insert grin -- it ain't happening).


   Keep turning green with envy Cousin Mary -- I'm in love with Vicky!  Just have to get 'er moved home so I can get even more done!  I have two more tops in my stash to complete.

Toodles

Relaxing Diva.





No comments: