so it's my 3rd and last day of being a tourist in 105' weather. I did my morning trek thru Temple Square ... dashed to the City Creek Mall McDonalds and bought a huge iced coffee took a break at the water sculpture/fountain.
Temple Square has many water features/fountains and today I attempted to take pictures of them. Temple Square is literally 1 block from the hotel. Which I'm at the hotel data center typing away.
just logged in and printed our boarding passes for tomorrow and the luggage too -- makes the check in at the airport go faster. I.don't.like.flying. that should be in all caps. ----- so mrs pyjama's, don't expect me to show up in Australia anytime soon. I'd need to be drugged to get that far.
stamping diva is at her last day of the conference. I got to say the stamping divas get a bit more excited that the quilting divas -- holy cats they were jumping in the aisles at the awards banquet last night and carrying on (mind you there are 6,000 of them). lots of treats and goodies for the participants ... we should not need an additional suitcase to get home.
next up today is the homework I brought along. too hot to be outdoors. and i need a couple of naps. the hotel is very nice but the beds are way to soft for this diva. I almost went to the floor last night to sleep! ya, they are that soft.
Toodles
Marie
ps. I was able to add captions to Wednesday and Thursdays blog posts. Will upload more pictures today!
1 comment:
Wuss! I’m only 20 hours flying time from you. I must admit last year 11 hours to Hawaii was actually almost too much for me. Maybe if you ever come here you can take a break halfway? We’re doing a stop over on our trip to Vietnam and that helps.
Looks and sounds like you are having an awesome time . It was about time you took some time out for R & R !
Post a Comment