Wednesday, October 11, 2017

3rd Day of Old Age

  I knew this week was going to be brutal but WTH.   Extended income tax returns are due on Monday and a few of our clients seem to think they need more time ....  all about the daily drama of 3rd Street ... some of us just lead a disjointed/disorganized/don't give a shit life.  Not my drama.

  Meeting day in Mankato this afternoon -- Transit gig at Vine -- then a 90 minuted layover to the next gig in North Mankato -- what to do for 90 minutes ... hmmm

      zee options are endless but here is the short list:
              Walmart (I only go once a year)
               Barnes and Noble
               The Mall
               Target
               Joanne Fabrics

     the Mall just might be the winner -- depends upon the weather -- if it is nice and sunny I might drive down to Minneopa and check out the buffalo ... if it's cool, cloudy and windy I might go to the Mall and walk .... I brought my sneakers with me.

     I sat at the sewing machine last night -- finished a dress, attached the binding to a table runner and finished the back to a pillow and stuffed the pillow in the quilted case ... the zippy bags still need their linings whip stitched together ... if I get home before 8:00 tonight they may get finished and then I'm done!  Thursday night is dedicated to loading the truck .... and cleaning up the sewing space ... really cleaning up the sewing space. 




No comments: