a couple more shots from my Saturday afternoon ride ... it doesn't appear that I accomplished much on my list -- but the day is not over yet ..
I'm ready to take the self study exam ....
the sewing room is ready to vaccuum
the window quilt has been pressed, the backing is stretching -- I need to select a back ...
I did pull fabric from the "collection" to donate to the church quilting ladies ... just need to hook up with the right ones and deliver it ....
I'll get gas and wash my truck on Tuesday ... tomorrow is a Ruby day.
I'm about to sit down with my laptop and plan out the next week or so ... focus -- keeps me focused...
Mom and I went back to Mankato for lunch -- HyVee -- the Chinese in their deli is pretty tasty ... and a half cart load of groceries --- then I made a stop at Joann Fabrics ... haven't been there in months ... did good -- picked up a Christmas print for a new Christmas table runner and 5 yards of a pastel watermelon print for a quilt back ... and it was on SALE!!!!
enough -- the projects await me.
No comments:
Post a Comment