spelling isn't my thing today -- the meaning of the message is the thing.
I road tripped it up to Ecumen for a "housecall" with a new client. Mrs. E was one of my high school teachers and a really good watermelon customer -- so when she called asking for assistance we made a date and I met with her.
She led me into her "study" complete with piles and boxes of documents and said -- "just take what you need toss what can be tossed" .. oh my -- we chatted and I started sorting. grabbed a pile -- then she says ... "our door is always open" come back and take whatever you need -- no, Mrs. E, I will always call first ....
I road tripped it up to Ecumen for a "housecall" with a new client. Mrs. E was one of my high school teachers and a really good watermelon customer -- so when she called asking for assistance we made a date and I met with her.
She led me into her "study" complete with piles and boxes of documents and said -- "just take what you need toss what can be tossed" .. oh my -- we chatted and I started sorting. grabbed a pile -- then she says ... "our door is always open" come back and take whatever you need -- no, Mrs. E, I will always call first ....
I am grateful she called and asked me for help. Our visit was priceless and I hope to become a .regular -- we all have so much to share with others .
Last night my table mate at the Region 9 meeting was a young woman from Somalia -- we're having .
coffee tomorrow afternoon.
Tonight was a public meeting with residents regarding the update to the Counties Comprehensive Plan I barged in on a table of gentlemen from various parts of Nicollet County -- it was a spirited, yet respectful conversation about our futures!
Change
Growth
Appreciation
Perspective
Life
pretty deep for a Thursday eh!
No comments:
Post a Comment