has a lot of character .. but the hedge to the north is gone
the overgrown shrubs out front are gone ...
thankfully the snow is gone
In winter the windows are drafty and I work like a mole in a hole ....
Evidently summer isn't much better -- wth --- I took the blinds down when I put the plastic up and never put them back up ... need to find them and soon.
crap sitting all over my desk and on every other freaking surface
So then I went to the other side of my desk
holy shit it is worse
the purge began this morning -- the first move was to shut the door to the closet and the server room that Hollie Coulter pink paint still remains in that hole.
the bookcases have been re organized
the rug and quilt on the window are down (or will be after I post this) ..
that shelf in the hallway ... on the move
just wait for morning!

No comments:
Post a Comment