so my day started out at the Urgent Clinic -- drugs ... no lecture, just prescriptions
off to the office to load up a box of homework ...
off to Shopko to fill said prescription -- shopped while waiting for the pharmacy to open -- and pharmacy couldn't fill the prescription -- they didn't have enough pills ... transferred me and all my drugs to Econo ...
off to Econo to get said prescription -- wth -- the holy run around for antibiotics
and oh .. a blizzard on the way ... and then the freeking deep freeze.
my box of work is mostly done ... mostly
I've re-arranged my Monday schedule ...
I've got warm clothes washed and ready to wear!!!!
and I got a haircut Saturday -- life is challenging but good!
off to the office to load up a box of homework ...
off to Shopko to fill said prescription -- shopped while waiting for the pharmacy to open -- and pharmacy couldn't fill the prescription -- they didn't have enough pills ... transferred me and all my drugs to Econo ...
off to Econo to get said prescription -- wth -- the holy run around for antibiotics
and oh .. a blizzard on the way ... and then the freeking deep freeze.
my box of work is mostly done ... mostly
I've re-arranged my Monday schedule ...
I've got warm clothes washed and ready to wear!!!!
and I got a haircut Saturday -- life is challenging but good!
No comments:
Post a Comment