Saturday, January 12, 2019

therapy / relief / no poo


seriously peeps - it was a bad bad day.



therapy happened after I left work at 1:30 today ... the first table topper got bound ... I wasn't sure about the orange/sherbet binding but I like it ...


table topper #2 -- gifted as a present at the Diva Weekend


bound!  black/white stripe binding -- my new favorite and go to color
this throw is going to a family friend who is having some health issues and spending some time at the nursing home -- always need pretty things while healing 


a crib quilt -- the back is black with white random numbers ... kind of cool


another table topper 


and the done pile on my ironing board -- I came home so I can go back to the office for a couple of hours in the morning ... I've been prepping quilts and tops since Thanksgiving -- I knew binding would be on my agenda -- the top of the pile is the crib quilt with the cool background -- loving the pop of the black/white strip binding



No comments: