Sunday, January 6, 2019

scenes from 3rd St


I've been thinking too much lately -- reflective thoughts -- and this was in Harvey Mac Kay's weekly column -- reflective thoughts.


the sunshine returned (and 45') ... I propped open the various window coverings in my office to let in the sun -- no so sure the WCW statute should be a curtain tieback -- but it was handy ... I do have a larger crib quilt hanging on the long arm rails for the window on the left ... it too is rather colorful.


the glorious Friday morning sunrise -- it was spectacular


and Saturday night at 7:00 pm ( a washed out phone shot)  -- just before I was going to call it a day -- I had the most productive day yesterday and I hope to carry it forward to everyday this week ... it was amazing to take down the Christmas roping in 47' and NO coat --- alas it was a 5 minute gig.

today's agenda is printing W2's, prepping 1099's for printing, and some regular number crunching!
the uninterrupted silence of weekends leads to productivity



No comments: