this is Ruby -- it's been 10 days since she left the garage -- I think she missed me -- tomorrow she gets a full fluff and buff ... winter is approaching and she needs to sparkle before she goes under wraps ..
Yesterday was the Commissioners annual road tour -- I wasn't feeling very peachy so I opted to stay home -- bouncing in the Vet's Van while queasy would not be good -- I worked instead. And the plumber arrived so our furnaces are ready for winter ...
I made yet another list of BIG projects for this week ... I'm BIG on LISTS
1. Move front room furniture
2. Clean office basement
3. Sweep garages
4. Tidy fabric stash (and purge)
5. Swap out hot clothes for cold clothes (purge)
Since I seem to wear the same clothes daily -- one would assume I have a limited selection in my wardrobe -- alas my friends I am a closet clothes hoarder. Two large tubs of summer shorts, t-shirts and dresses have been stashed. 3 garbage bags of treats are ready for the thrift store --
My September challenge to self was "no new clothes" .. I did well -- kinda slid in October but the 50% off at Lands End was tough to pass up -- and after swapping out the hot/cold clothes ... the new mock necks will be needed :) ditto the sweatshirts .. the big purchase was a pair of Merrill hiking boots ... winter traction ...
The October/November challenge is variety in the wardrobe. Black fleece pants and sweatshirts will not be the norm. Hence the dress, boots and denim jacket today ...
Tonight is the fabric stash and sewing room ....

No comments:
Post a Comment