so, I'm falling apart. primary doctor sent me to the chiropractor for my foot issue -- not sure why the chiropractor first -- but, well, that was yesterday -- achilles tendon issue ...
I was forewarned that this morning would be ugly -- wasn't too bad for the first 2 hours -- but in the last 1/2 hour I could chop off the foot and feel better -- I also have new boots on -- which might be exacerbating (don't ya love that word) the problem -- mind you -- flat heeled boots ..
hanging out with the mucky mucks from the State of Minnesota at lunch today ---
black dress - black leggings - black boots - denim jacket
I'll spend the next week doing the exercises from the chiropractor -- not walking a whole lot ... icing and elevating ... he didn't see the humor when I told him it was the foot that controlled the gas pedal on my sewing machine and my automobiles ... :)

No comments:
Post a Comment