in the life of a pooped Diva ..
101.5 hours at the office last week and today starts the new week with 12.5 ... 12.5 hours on a Sunday ... and I had a late start this morning :)
I think things are going okay -- we seem to be getting stuff done and it feels like things are rolling along. there's always drama and learning not to over react is sometimes difficult ...
after Jan, Bob and Ben yesterday -- I needed the building to myself -- all by myself .. I revel in the quiet ... I came home to the "cave" at 4:00 and have been hard at it since then ... it is my life
I am looking forward for the next 50 days when it will all be over -- but until then there is much to do my peeps -- much to do ...
101.5 hours at the office last week and today starts the new week with 12.5 ... 12.5 hours on a Sunday ... and I had a late start this morning :)
I think things are going okay -- we seem to be getting stuff done and it feels like things are rolling along. there's always drama and learning not to over react is sometimes difficult ...
after Jan, Bob and Ben yesterday -- I needed the building to myself -- all by myself .. I revel in the quiet ... I came home to the "cave" at 4:00 and have been hard at it since then ... it is my life
I am looking forward for the next 50 days when it will all be over -- but until then there is much to do my peeps -- much to do ...
No comments:
Post a Comment