Saturday, February 1, 2020

and the heavens opened up ... to the SUN


I peeked out the office window this morning ... and behold -- the sun, the sun was really rising in the east -- 12 days of cloudy ... and the sun !!!!

seriously -- it was a good view :)




so , I need lists to follow and resolutions to uphold ... it's the 1st day of the shortest month -- so this month's list  .

1.  keep making that bed in the morn -- I tell ya I roll out early and normally don't look back -- unfortunately asshole #2 likes to sleep on my bed when I'm gone --- hence the bedmaking

2.  no new clothes -- I was doing good for a while -- my sneakers are getting sloppy so that may need to be the exception

3.  no new fabric (at least on line fabric) .. I spent my found moola on some pretties ... I have them on the ledge next to my home office desk ... one can dream.  One must dream.

4.  keep on reading.


No comments: