and I will ... said the CPA who came to work at 5:01 am .....
me, the stacks, the trash and a bunch of dirty dishes.
so far ...
the trash is at the curb
the dishes have been washed
and one stack is gone -- working on stack number 2
headed to facilitate chamber meeting
then county Board meeting
back to office -- more stacks/appointments
I can and I will ... or more appropriately
I will survive
I will thrive
me, the stacks, the trash and a bunch of dirty dishes.
so far ...
the trash is at the curb
the dishes have been washed
and one stack is gone -- working on stack number 2
headed to facilitate chamber meeting
then county Board meeting
back to office -- more stacks/appointments
I can and I will ... or more appropriately
I will survive
I will thrive
No comments:
Post a Comment