Friday, July 17, 2020

efficient ?


   T G I F ....

   My goal for today is to "get shit done" ...  so

   Since 6:30 am I've been watching the first 2 hours of an 8 hour seminar ... it's a self study -- I watch, take the exam and am able to do accomplish it all at my own pace. 

            during the viewing I've
                    a - caught up on all of the scanning on the pile on my desk
                    b - tackled the email pile
                    c - copied 750 newsletters (well, the copier did - i fed it)
                    d - finished up some wackies
                    e - washed office dishes

  let's hope the productivity continues


  holy smokes -- I've knocked out almost 6 hours of my seminar -- financial statements for two clients, sales/payroll/deposit work for another -- more scanning -- 

  I'm about ready to take down the side table next to my desk.. the dang thing is empty !!  it's holding the chair that needs to be fixed.

  Electrician was here Wednesday -- new ceiling fans with better light fixtures -- we should be able to see better -- 

  The weekend plan is pretty ugly.

     ..  the office BASEMENT is on the agenda -- send in the hazmat team if I don't return to the farm after a couple of hours .. it's got to get DONE.   









No comments: