Monday, July 13, 2020

whining

   once I finished whining about life yesterday --- life got better ....  :)

   I loaded up Mom and we headed for the cabin.  where the skeeters were awful.  once we bathed in bug spray the deck was tolerable.

  Nick took us for a boat cruise and we checked out all the hot spots :)  and finally home for a quick shower ( the bug spray issue ) a spot of supper and back to the cave for a few more tax returns and 3 loads of laundry.  damn that laundry never goes away.

  I agreed to prepare a few tax returns for LSS clients -- they brought me a box of 75.... ( more than a few ) ... and more than half of them are missing information -- I started to whine ( oh ya ) so I quit and went to bed. 

  I'm sure this week will bring on more surprises and challenges -- good and bad -- but the whining pity party is over --

  I was going to blame it all on COVID but I am not going to let that shit rule my life any longer ...  I'm not going to be stupid - but damn it it's making us all nuts and some one has to be normal and keep life real --


Happy Monday

No comments: