so this week on 3rd street ---
the computer geek determined the fastest fix to the "corrupted windows registery" on my desk computer was to swap out the new computer in the file room -- okay -- not a big deal but ...
1) it didn't just swap out and work
2) finally got it printing (evidently it wasn't printing back in the file room either)
3) daily often used programs/icons had to be installed
4) it feels slow or reacts slow -- might be the keyboard needs new batteries
5) i had an 8 hour cpe class yesterday and ended up using the surface pro
6) the phone kept ringing
7) restructuring the info of email is weird
8) all of this amid $50k of payroll (kinda busy payroll week)
so after the other project I got home by 7:30 ... monday was 8:00, tuesday (after the geek left) it was 8:00 ... tonight I'm leaving early -- just saying (typing) ...
I need to stop whining about down time and just leave. I kicked Kate out for the week -- she needs a break from me, my whining and time home with the kids.
I should make a list for today but they never get done either.
My new t shirt arrived.

No comments:
Post a Comment