yesterday and today -- I completed the final payroll for my oldest payroll client .. I've been preparing their payroll since 1984 -- ya, 1984. they've been with me thru it all -- the first to call and congratulate after I purchased the practice -- the first to call after the tornado and offer assistance -- the business was sold and the new owner stayed with us ..
restaurant -- sit down, dine in restaurant in an aging building -- pivoting to take out wasn't the best option for them -- their landlord sold the facility and they lost their home. they've worked hard in the past year to survive --
I didn't sleep well last night -- went down early, woke up with a leg cramp at 2:30, at 3:30 started to read my library book and at 5:08 woke up from nap and prepped for town. 5:30 -- logged into the computer at the office --
I brought homework with me tonight .. so at 3:30am I will start to work instead.
Things are going okay -- we're plugging along ... RKH home on isolation - I will be dragging her to a vaccine clinic in the near future -- I think we are 2/3 to 3/4 done with the returns. a lot of "hard," perhaps complicated ones remain -- need silent work time on them. probably this weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment