my new jade plant
isn't it a beauty
12 new plants this winter ...
a good new hobby
the garden center is good for 30 minutes of attitude adjustment
an expensive 30 minutes but fun
someone brought me dilly bars today -- Jan and Regis had already left for the day ... I'll share with them tomorrow ... it was tasty
more projects at the cabin -- new screen door on the porch --
the gerbera daisy in the green room is blooming!! there's one more since this picture was taken and the blooms seem to last -- once I started pouring on the water -- they started to bloom a lot
lake shot from Easter Saturday ...
more projects -- ceiling fans in the bedrooms -- I get text messages with pictures -- I'm missing all the hard labor out there ...
April 11th -- I was confirmed on April 11, 1976 - a mere 45 years ago. somewhere there is pictures .. the bicentennial year .. a lifetime ago
the projects and weirdness continues on 3rd street -- Thursday I came down with the headache from hell -- started with blurry vision and then the sinus head pain -- I went home and slept for 3 hours -- came back to work -- and the blurry vision / headache came back at bed time -- I don't know -- stress or allergies ... no repeat so ... I've been crashing at 8:30 - 9:00 pm and getting up at 4 am .. that will continue this week --
Monday we go into disaster mode -- extend what we need to extend -- file what can be file and make lots of lists and phone calls of all the other stuff that needs to get finished .. I fully expect due dates to change again tomorrow -- why not -- everything else is a moving target
I spent Friday and Saturday printing/re-printing returns with Unemployment Income on them -- the 3/11 tax bill excluded UI from most incomes but we didn't get software for FIVE weeks after the bill was signed and enacted ..
filing started 3 weeks late and this crap ...
gray hair peeps -- it's why I have gray hair.
enough no more ranting
I can't change it






No comments:
Post a Comment