#Plant2021
the big green machines arrived. they blew an oil/hydraulic line on the planter so it came in the yard for a mini bath before heading over the hill to the next farm. soybeans on our acreage .. switching back to corn -- isn't the grass green and the sky blue ??
it's a beast -- an expensive beast
I went to work today -- I thought it was just for a couple of hours .. 48 phone calls and way to many people wandering thru .. maskless ( ) I spent the entire day working - I actually got a lot done. I set a goal for the weekend .. we'll see if I actually complete it (see below). I stopped at the Food Coop for a breakfast sandwich -- only to learn they don't make them on weekdays, wth.
I miss McDonalds -- dang -- it was my go-to-breakfast joint. I'll have to experiment with some baking over the weekend - breakfast muffins -- cheese, bacon, broccoli? I'm hoping to get to the happy place -- it's not very warm .. the sun came out late afternoon
I went to work today -- I thought it was just for a couple of hours .. 48 phone calls and way to many people wandering thru .. maskless ( ) I spent the entire day working - I actually got a lot done. I set a goal for the weekend .. we'll see if I actually complete it (see below). I stopped at the Food Coop for a breakfast sandwich -- only to learn they don't make them on weekdays, wth.
I miss McDonalds -- dang -- it was my go-to-breakfast joint. I'll have to experiment with some baking over the weekend - breakfast muffins -- cheese, bacon, broccoli? I'm hoping to get to the happy place -- it's not very warm .. the sun came out late afternoon
Weekend Project List:
Office:
Office:
1. Tax Returns (lots)
a. W's
b. C's
c. H's
d. Inbox
2.30 sets of quarterly payroll reports
3.finish the sales tax reports
4. input/proof/type f/s SRC
2.
3.
4. input/proof/type f/s SRC
5. get front computers updated (software)
6. vaccuum
7. get recycling to recycling.
8. sweep garage?
8. sweep garage?
9. find the lawnmower
it's attainable ....
No comments:
Post a Comment