Sunday, April 18, 2021

04/18/21 Anniversary ...

   the elders are celebrating their 62nd wedding anniversary in style....


   #1 had a covid test scheduled in Mankato -- tests before his Wednesday dr gig ... #2 had a 20% off coupon for Kohls .... and I thought it necessary to drive thru the Ford dealership.

    Kohls is pretty bare.  Between the two of us .. 5 bras and underpants.  yep, underpants.  enough said.


    Back to work and my project list .. knocking things off one by one.  I've spent 5 months (well longer) saying "I don't know" and doing things over as change occurs -- spent the morning re-printing tax returns due to the UI change at the federal level and attempting to figure out who we have or have not missed.  it is frustrating.


edit:

  I didn't get a lot done on my list -- but I got a lot of other stuff knocked off ... Kate has 4 piles of copying, all of the UI returns have been reprinted, year end client letters are back from the printer, ACC's payroll is done,  only 8 quarterly payroll reports remain.  

  Tomorrow is a new day and there will always be things to do -- it was really overwhelming on Friday and Saturday -- the phone kept ringing, the emails kept pinging and the weirdness was really weird .. 

  Yesterday, I crappie flopped while brushing my teeth -- I was walking the towels over to the laundry sorter and slipped on the rug - It's been one heck of a week ... 



No comments: