the weed patches at the office have been somewhat defoliated ... I started Sunday morning, did a load Monday night and again last night -- 4 pickup truck loads .. you can see some of the perennials .. some -- the beds were started when the large maple tree was still alive. the lawn mower died -- and elder #1 has been ill so .. I haven't told him it needs fixing -- the plan is a new one from Fleet Farm...
Saturday night boat cruise -- nice night to be on the water
another shot of the weed project
next up is the parking lot weeds/trees/damn Virginia creeper ... that shit is everywhere on the block ..
I will admit -- weed chopping assists with stress
sweating instead of eating while stressed is a good thing
this weeks progress report includes:
1. getting the faucet in the kitchen replaced ( no more drippy's)
2. adding the new document mgmt software to the green room computer
3. downloading 2014 data to green room computer and deleting off the vpn
4. started the file room purge .. down 3 boxes already
5. walking 8,000 steps a day -- weeds pulling is step intensive
6. new monitor added to front computer --
7. mom's shoes ordered
I have a really bad case of the I don't want to work anymore this week and well, I need to work more this week.





No comments:
Post a Comment