Saturday, August 7, 2021

08/07/21 oh where the bison nap

 


we ( Mom and I ) took a drive to the bison range -- it's been a long time since we've been there -- first time since late fall -- the bison were literally inside the gate -- napping next to the fence 


a baby bison!


it must have been a rough week for them too 
the flies had to be horrid -- the ears and tails were constantly twitching
humidity was a killer too 

If I had editing skills I'd edit out the giant weed ... 


it's pretty green down there considering our lack of rain


I got up to rain so I went to work -- after the lawn mowing saga yesterday .. I needed to clean off my desk and organize my thoughts for the upcoming week .. it's going to be a weird one -- Monday and Tuesday mornings I have a seminar -- County commitments and it's the fair -- need my annual trip to the dairy barn for a strawberry shake ..

No comments: