and today's word of the day
BREEZY
It's windy at the happy place today -- like a cold breeze. I'm sitting here in long pants, fleece sweatshirt and a blanket on my lap. The sun has arrived so it will be much better ... soon. I've even resorted to wearing socks with my crocs.
I was a productive diva when I finally bailed from the office and went home. Three bags of trash from the home office and the sewing room. All of the accumulation in the sewing room has been put in the proper shelf :) .. the scrap bin ( or one of them ) sorted -- purged. This morning I spent an hour with the vacuum cleaner down there and it looks good. Spiffy good.
The tidying continued upstairs in the bedroom ... my bookcases are in a sad state of messy. Will finish them this evening -- if I don't stay out here. We received 3/10 of an inch of rain. Not enough. I did bring a sewing project with me -- a slash/dash nine patch and some office homework. I believe I'm headed back to my chair and book.
I might have to go to the office and work on the garage -- haul some weeds ... plant some plants .. find a cleaning lady ...
No comments:
Post a Comment