the missing glasses -- one of thirty pairs of cheeters
lots of gray
I tested out the StarLink internet on Saturday
I had a supervisor
StarLink worked well
now to run the cord thru the house to the router
I did order a different router and a cat5 plug in from them
the cave computer needs to be hardwired
my life has always been a series of journals and notes, I have journals from my high school and college days .. jottings of life, it was fun to open up a new one this afternoon. The planner is my wardrobe planner -- eliminates the need to select clothing in the morning -- and sometimes I'm anal enough to hang 7 days of clothes on hangers outside the basement bathroom. Anal, organized or just nuts. And there is always "shit I can't remember" and need to jot it down - helps when I'm super busy and move between home and the office to work.
This blog is another journal - one with pictures -- I may take some time off from it during the busy season -- not sure -- it doesn't take long, but lately I'm barely functioning and it would remove one thing from my crazy world. The trivial jottings during covid helped my cope with that chaos, the 2021 commissioner drama couldn't be shared - but the weirdness/weariness/drama came thru .. life is all about balance and lately I don't seem to have a lot of balance. I need to work on it.
I'm terrified of tax season, the work load, the sick elder(s), the weather, the chaos. I function better in an organized world and I'm no longer organized. I did work most of the day -- it was beautifully quiet -- me, the TV and quarterly payroll reports. routines lots of routine stuff ..
and then there is the freaking weather -- wth -- snow, ice, winter storm warning -- 6 to 12 inches -- mother nature has been an evil woman lately -- I keep telling myself -- it's okay but damn it screws up my schedule(s) adds clutter to my brain.
so it rolls ... chaos, utter chaos.



No comments:
Post a Comment