Sunday, January 22, 2023

01/22/23 Piles everywhere




the snow is piling up everywhere
south from the house to the top of the hill


I spun around and shot north to the cat shack and Joyce's garage
the piles are 12 - 15' high .. unfortunately, this crap has to melt 


I can't get to the field road ... but the camera zooms


snow/icicles on the showroom lean to ... hoping it lets go tomorrow, if the sun comes out -- sun would do wonders -- Ruby and my SxS are stored in there ...


the flag is the only color in a sea of beige -- 

I have worked in some form or fashion for most of the weekend.  Yesterday was an early start -- came home in the daylight - #1 had an issue with sleeping pills (won't be taking them again -- once was enough) .. today was a late start, multiple interruptions so I packed up a couple of projects and came home -- so far it has been a camera walk, loading up trash and laundry.  

The week of laundry -- old snowmobile suits that were stored in a covered hanging rack, the same rack the cat sprayed -- I've washed all of the "good" ones, tossed a few that were in rough shape, cut the canvas cover off the rack -- will find homes for the snow pants and jackets -- that space is ready for a vac'ing as is the porch -- my cleaning schedule has become legendary .. 

While waiting on laundry I'm going to spend some time with the "fabric" . there is a couple of wastebook groups and blog groups that find time to sew 15 minutes a day -- I don't know if I could do that -- or make myself do that -- crochet -- because I keep a yarn/hook at office -- maybe -- a tidy space and project might be the key.





 

No comments: