it's deep at the happy place
so at 86 1/2 he felt the need to move snow at the shop
on my way home from the office ( at 70mph) I spied him at the quick trip diesel pumps, he hasn't been out of the house much (at least since the last snow storm) and then he goes out and buckets snow for 2 hours ... I had a speech ....
ever so slowly
and the house
I had hoped to get to the happy place -- alas, Jean and Lee did -- they put new batteries in the camera and moved them around -- lots of snow
so, I'm up and out of bed before most humans -- seriously 4:45 every day -- this morning I tossed in a load of laundry, read my book and
1. gassed up the truck ( last time I got gas --12/11/22) it was time
2. washed the truck -- same time as last gas
3. went to the grocery store ...
raspberries were on sale! milk, fruit, chex mix, bagels -- all the necessary things -- window scraper
4. went to work
all of my W2's are printed -- shout that from the rooftop !!!! there will be a few stragglers
all of my 943's are done
all but one of my quarterly payroll reports are done
a pile of 1099's are in my homework tote bag
5. I did 7 small partnership returns over the weekend.
6. 2 of 4 payrolls for the week are done ...
7. need to push for sales tax .. it's coming fast ... only 2 to do
8. I've been hitting it hard ...
9. I salted the hell out of the office sidewalks, steps
10. I took a brief walk .. fresh air is wonderful
I have homework .. the real gig and the county gig ..







No comments:
Post a Comment