Friday, March 24, 2023

03/24/23 a month



it is a month today 
I think we're adapting to a new "normal" and new routines, my schedule is so out of norm that adjustments happen hourly.

I haven't had to plow snow yet (and I am grateful), I've got a whole list of numbers in my cell phone to call for help -- the little things can be overwhelming, the big things -- we tackle with a lot of determination.

I think I have a vehicle swap plan in place -- now to make the stars align.
One gets sold, one goes to Nick, one gets traded in -- I get a different one, Mom gets a different one and Jean gets a new one. It's a shuffle.  stars must align.  

Need Spring and warmer weather -- I am so tired of winter -- well, just plain tired.  


Today is another day in my shit show.  client gigs with, well, whining clients.  my truck goes to the repair dude, check engine light is on (whoa) -- the sun is shining and tonight I hope to see the northern lights - I slept thru everything last night 

This weekend, the black truck comes out - a mini cruise somewhere .. and more tax returns, the endless supply of tax returns.   maybe even my own tax return



and Ruby II .. the one with the check engine lite ... well, it was the flapper / sensor in the gas tank -- the cap-less gas tank has a flap where you shove in the pump nozzle -- it didn't flap back after my last gas fill .. ... the fix it dude compared it to the "flapper in the crapper" only the gas tank ... $275 later the flap is flapping and the oil has been changed .. it even got a wash this week .. less mud .. and here is the best comment 

"man, that's a pretty nice truck " .. ya, it is .. 







 

No comments: