we work and
I took a spot of time to play
my SxS started to I took a drive down to the mailbox (slowly thru the mud) and down the township road -- just to blow the cobwebs from my mind (and the SxS) I was surprised it fired right up .. then I took a walk around -- found Ruby .. checked out the snow pile behind the shed -- walked part way out to the field -- or as far as I could get .. wet feet turned me around
then I went to the cave to be productive
lots to do yet, lots
mom and I took the Sunday afternoon drive out to the lake .. ice is getting whiter .. still a lot of snow the camera managed to catch me slipping and falling twice -- in 10' ... first it was icy boardwalk and second -- the snowbank gave way ... it was entertaining ..

No comments:
Post a Comment