how about them clouds
after the storm rolled thru on Thursday night
so my Saturdays post tax season are a lot like my Saturdays during tax season
1. rise early and crunch numbers while washing a load of laundry
2. go to work and crunch more numbers
3. mow the grass at the office .
that was a chore -- the weeds and quack grass have taken over again
4. home to mow grass at home --- it's all been mowed at least once post rain
5. pile up "liquids' in the shop for delivery to household hazardous waste --
so far I have 2 tubs, 5 boxes and a bunch of paint cans (w/paint in them)
6. take shower and wash off the lawn
7. head to cabin ( picked up pizza/salad/milk/donuts at Kwik Trip)
8. sit at cabin and watch the world go by for 5 hours
9. home to bed
Sundays seem to be a mirror image of Satudays .. with a few deviations. "Couples" shower for brunch and I'm home working from home -- trying to organize my thoughts and workflow. Not succeeding at either one ..
County Commissioners, some past, some present and Administrator Mandy had lunch at the fair on Friday -- I also judged herdsmanship and hit up a press junket with R9 and MNPCA .. it was a hot and fill day ... and after supper -- more mowing ( the country clipper and I have become good friends)
I'm getting things done -- hopefully.




No comments:
Post a Comment