yuck, just yuck.
I decided yesterday that I would work from home during the heat blasts .. I mean when it's freaking cold we work remotely so why not when it's boiling hot
and it was (still is) nasty shit out there.
tomorrow, Mom has doctor appointment (local) then I have another of the endless county personnel meetings -- hopefully back to the office and more work -- will take the opportunity to leave early again .. after I water the plants and melt
I managed to get thru my tote bag of work, 3 loads of laundry, vac'd the cave and ran the roomba in the bedrooms .. and oh -- I started my day at 4:30 -- laundry, mnpr crud, coffee ... followed by County Board meeting and actual office time.
I'm fading fast, really really fast --
only 2 days of this shit to go....
it will end
it's still better than -30 ...

No comments:
Post a Comment