one more day of the freaking sauna
the inbound was pretty this morning
I've been a sloth --
the Verizon issues of Wednesday kept me at the office until almost 4 -- I went home and needed a nap, it has to be the heat -- then we have the always present debate regarding "supper" .. I attempted a fancy grilled cheese -- and I think I succeeded (bacon, good cheese, fancy bread, butter) .. "company" arrived for a visit and well -- nothing else got done -- which is okay.
the internal 4:30 alarm went off and well, I read my book instead of getting up and working -- I should have at least tossed in a load of laundry but no --- stayed with the book ...
2023 has to be one of the weirdest weather years .. seriously, snow, rain, ice -- no rain for months, heat and now this shit .. I'm hoping fall is delightful.


No comments:
Post a Comment