I didn't rest -- so it rolls. I didn't sleep well last night -- woke up at 2:30 to a tv ... I switched my bedroom tv over to streaming -- and it didn't shut itself off after 4 hours like the directv version does. Need to fiddle with the settings .. need to watch less tv - or fall asleep without it ..
Asshole decided to howl at my bedroom door at 5 -- so I gave up -- fed him and moved to the recliner where he proceeded to howl some more -- by 7:30 I was moving .. homework, laundry, shower .. by 9:00 I was at the office -- where it was productive -- although I think I hopped out of my chair and out to the copier a couple dozen times. I even managed 10 minutes of treadmill time. Need to work that in a couple of times a day.
Yesterday's office projects included - taking the battery out of the lawnmower, moving the final flower pot and other assorted pots into the garage, moving the recycling into the garage -- general winter things that I should have done in OCTOBER. wth. It got done.
of of the wastebook pages I follow ..
and another one -- wise words -- we truly never know do we
I took this at 5:05 from the patio door after kicking Asshole outside -- light, peeps, light .. I read in the paper we'll gain almost 50 minutes in January -- it is the little things in live.
this weeks project list:
1. shovel snow
2. finish the w2's
3. make a dent in the 1099's
5. finish the quarterly payroll reports
6. work on a couple of tax returns
7. keep up with laundry and household chores
8. vac the office floors
9. drink less coffee
10.walk the treadmill more
11. get the shit out of my truck that needs to
get in the house
12.set up the auto cat feeder gizmo
13.set up my new laptop for home use.
14.find a smaller tote bag in the bag box
15.not whine about the impending cold weather.



No comments:
Post a Comment