Wednesday, January 24, 2024

01/24/24 Happy Hump Day


we're losing snow fast .. I have not shoveled the deck at all this season .. by mid afternoon it was just wet .. I did salt the office sidewalks this morning ... the freezing fog thing was happening



the snow is melting off the ice too ... 
and the squirrels were frolicking 
it was the grayest of days 


I spy grass and gravel 
and a dumpster and that damn cat house is still standing 

it's easy to see the foot tracks over to the new cat house for feeding time .. and the tire tracks from the snow plow .. the forecast is almost delightful


I should be working .. I have a pile of homework .. we're in a holding pattern waiting for software and the like .. it's messy, just messy -- trying really hard not to fret ... fretting is my nature ...

frolic and fret in the same blog post .. really need software so I can get busy ... 


 

No comments: