oopps I forgot to post after I reviewed the draft ... argh.
and well, I'm sure the grammer/spelling fairy didn't edit it while it was sitting out there waiting to post ... ...
actually I took most of these on the 3rd of July -- it was a nice day/afternoon so after I left the office, I grabbed Mom, McDonalds and headed for the lake for supper and sun.
It was a beautiful sunset -- we don't always stay that late -- but she was watching something on TV and seemed to be entranced by it .. I just enjoyed the sunset.
screenshots from the 5th
It was kind of soggy on the 4th -- it was an indoor kind of day ... I had brought work along and streamed tv while purging crap from our vpn storage .. it's been downloaded to earth and cloud storage is expensive over time ... yesterday I went to work -- all day -- then mowed for 5 hours ..
I quit mowing when the lawnmower tires got wet. It was getting buggy and dark -- most of it got chopped, I think a couple more hours will finish it up. Need to go to office and mow there next. It's getting out of control quickly.




No comments:
Post a Comment