Tuesday, July 9, 2024

productivity vs. procratination


good vs. evil
productivity vs. procrastination


Lately it seems that I bounce between uber productive and literally getting nothing done.  Nada, Nothing, no measurable output.  It's bad.  Up, down and bouncing around.

Yesterday -- I finished 8 hours of projects in 3 hours and got 1/2 the office lawn mowed.   Today, well today, I had a long board meeting (ditch shit), lunch with Jack (grease from Patricks) and finally got to my desk, where truly, nothing got finished or started.  The scissor wizard cut my hair -- short hair is good in hot weather.  

Homework and I arrived home and I've knocked out 5 sets of quarterly payroll reports and two loads of laundry in 2 hours.  

Need to find that balance between the pro's .. 

Hot sticky weather might lead to indoor projects -- basement purging - mine and others, office basement vac'ing (hazmat suit needed) -- work - work.  Maybe a spot of sewing/mending/donating fabric -- all that kind of stuff.  And -- there is always the lawn mowing ... damn grass keeps growing.


 

No comments: