Saturday, December 28, 2024

and so it begins


Laundry is perking, I'm in the chair with laptop, cellphone, lit tree, tv, coffee and a half a box of raspberries -- 'tis life at 5:30 am on Daisy Lane .. 

I fell asleep at 6:30 last night so I was up and down all night long.  While TV surfing in the middle of the night I discovered the "craft in america" series is marathoning on the various PBS stations.  Excellent series -- cool stuff.  Normally, I sit in silence in the early am .. 


another lovely -- raw edged appliqued quilt 
I love the look but the laundry woman in me wonders how it will wash up ?
I'm too old and too practical some days


the rain took the snow off the lake -- out there in the fog is ice 
hope to get out there this weekend and check over things .. its been 3 weeks 
I miss the place and it's calming influence

Nothing was calm on Third Street yesterday -- the last minute planners were highly excited yesterday -- again your drama is not my drama - frankly I have enough of my own

and the salespeople -- what the hell -- worse than the medicare calls ...



 

No comments: