old picture -- I was surfing the internet for "tired cpa" pictures -- weird stuff ..
another day in paradise today -- lots of people, lots of phone calls, a spot of weird and a lot of mail ... I made it home by 7:00 pm which on a Monday is pretty darn good ...
Yesterday was entertaining, Mom wasn't feeling very perky, so I worked at home - finished my homework and laundry (rug weekend) .. finally got to the office, tamed some piles, emptied the trash, hit up the grocery store and got home by 6:00 and managed to type financial statements for a client and watch Yellowstone .. bed felt good
Yesterday was entertaining, Mom wasn't feeling very perky, so I worked at home - finished my homework and laundry (rug weekend) .. finally got to the office, tamed some piles, emptied the trash, hit up the grocery store and got home by 6:00 and managed to type financial statements for a client and watch Yellowstone .. bed felt good
5 days until the Solstice == longer days, slowly but surely, longer days .. the darkness is getting to me ... today it was gray, cloudy and by 3:30 felt dark .. this from the woman who never left the building until 7:00 pm .. we just have to roll with it ...

No comments:
Post a Comment