Tuesday, December 24, 2024

Merry Christmas Eve ....


Jan, Mom and I took a drive Monday night to see the Kiwanis Xmas Lights in Sibley Park .. 
first time for Mom and I ...
it takes me a while to do things .
long line, but it was longer when we left ...
very pretty

the ufo at 2:00 is a reflection from my dash :)



I'm a bit surprised that these pix aren't fuzzier ... out the window, moving, while driving
we went to Panera for supper -- OMG that shitshow was worse than mine
the dishwasher was broke down -- so even dining in was served as "take out" .. it appears they were having a really rough day -- they ran out of french bread -- seriously no BREAD.  the apple replacement didn't have the same appeal.  no iced tea - so I helped myself to an iced coffee ... 




lots of tiny pieces in this pretty -- lots


and God willing this will be me in my old age

I worked at the office until 12:30, backed up a tote bag of projects, never ending projects - it is that time of year -- there will be a tiny lull between quarterly payroll reports, W2's, 1099's and BOI filings - hopefully a tiny lull ...

 

No comments: