Sunday, February 23, 2025

02/23/25


 the lights were flashing on the tree -- and triggered a motion alert on my phone .. which I didn't look at until this morning - 'cause life is doing that to me lately ...

we're ( I'm ) struggling at the office -- I have a love/hate relationship with chaos -- I'm old - I like controlled chaos and this is not controlled chaos -- not sure if I have the ability to tame it down at this point .. the current actions of the President ( I'm trying to stay polite ) are creating a frenzy of weirdness -- 

Sunday's are reserved for projects and today's project is to organize chaos and find a missing file -- I lose things within this 12/12 room -- a file and the remote for my TV --I probably don't need a large TV at the office -- but damn -- I miss it --- it's background noise -- I'm streaming it on my iPad while the remote is awol.  The file -- well --

Clients are in warp speed to get things done and regularly forget something -- this particular client kept dropping off "things" .. I plopped it all into a file and for the life of me can't find the file -- it's here -- I just don't know where.

Hoping for a sunny, warm productive day ....

No comments: