dreaming of Spring -- I busted out the fleece lined leggings yesterday ... good investment ... I was cold all day long ... today was better ... it's been another week of weird
my life is weird
freezing mist on the homebound commute tonight
nasty winds, snow and cold are in our future -- I hate the cold, really not liking the cold -- I can't seem to get warm and stay warm lately -- we keep shoving things in all the cracks and crevices at the office but it's always cold in my office -- sitting on the cistern will do that --
I keep chanting -- this will pass, this will pass -- chanting to the hum of the space heaters .. my ears buzz 24/7 .. tonight it's the tv streaming on the iPad, the washing machine, the hot water heater and the furnace ... lots of background noise ..



No comments:
Post a Comment