Saturday, February 8, 2025

16 hours and ....

I'm still working -- 16 hours after I first started the day -- 4:30 .. me, the jammies, and the computer (and a lady bug) ... I did have a morning shower, McD's breakfast on the go and drive to the office break -- home by 4 -- supper, mini nap and then back to the cave .. 

productive day everywhere -- and it was laundry day -- sheets, rugs and towels .. 
I've been buying two McD's breakfast sandwiches when I go there -- eat one -- save one for lunch or supper later ... seriously -- I really only like their breakfast sandwiches .. those potato / hashbrown things -- it's like eating a saturated oil filter -- nope not happening


more snow at the cabin than the farm -- I was perusing the cameras and snapped this one .. 5:00 and it was still light out .. I'm loving the longer days -- the office windows are covered for warmth so I really don't see sunrise or sunset .. but tonight at home it was a treat -- sun ... no warmth 


noon shot  -- the starlink gizmo has a heating element -- I can sent more power to it if it's a really snowy day or ice is building up .. the only thing I like about Elon Musk is his internet.  enough said.  


 

No comments: