Saturday, December 13, 2008

10 days until Santa

Diva has yet to shop (or at least physically shop), I have accomplished the point and click method of shopping and yes, there are some www deals out there. I do like the ease of on line shopping and so far my shipping charges are only $ 7.00 at 3 locations. Free shipping is hard to resist. My "electronics" purchase was back ordered twice -- but Smiley, the UPS dude delivered it on Friday.

The big snow is approaching, sounds like rain and ice in our area. The 12" will fall up on the "range" and north shore. They can have it -- I don't like to shovel, even with my power shovel.

The great white hunter is out for his next to last day of hunting. So far, no deer. Oh Joy! There is only so much venison one hunter can eat and believe me, he consumes it by himself. The rest of us fail to enjoy the attraction.

Toodles
Diva M

No comments: