Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Oh No -- It Snowed (a lot too!)

Greetings all;
I had planned on photographing the lovely 4" of fresh white fluffy snow -- but got caught up on the hazards and pitfalls of my other occupation.

I did plow snow this morning and only backed into the street light twice -- but I did manage to get stuck twice and my door won't open. So I need to be a bit more careful where I drive and engage the 4 wheel drive button -- and I am learning to climb in and out (similar to the "Dukes of Hazard") --- I'm sure I was the hot topic at morning coffee all over town.

It could be worse -- it could have snowed more! The snow does make the xmas lights twinkle brighter (no I have none -- no outside plug in's). Will take the long way home this evening just to enjoy the lights.

Happy Wednesday!
Diva Marie

No comments: