Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Only at Christmas....


So this Diva has her very own Diva Christmas ornament -- the tree is going up tonight and it will be the centerpiece of the decor.
We did learn a couple of new tidbits yesterday -- our septic issue has been resolved. After the jetter clean guy left (and didn't do anything) the pumper guy arrived -- we now have fluids flowing thru the system. The advise: Don't use Charmin toilet paper -- it does not disolve, it gums up the plumbing and forms a crust in the tank and blocks the outlet. Damn -- more than we needed to know. So if anyone needs Charmin -- let me know I bought 50 rolls on my last trip to Sam's Club (it's good to be prepared).
Then I tripped/stumbled/fell/stubbed into the rocking chair last night and wiped out two toes. They are black/blue and nasty looking. (Didn't think I need to share their pix!) -- So off to doctor this morning for lab work -- will have the toes checked out too. Old age is wonderful -- starting at the bottom and working my way up!
Toodles
Diva M

No comments: